The International Coach Federation defines coaching as “Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
We see our role in this relationship as guiding you past the distractions of your circumstances to help you focus on the real issues and support the change you are looking for in your business and in your personal life.
Executive coaching is designed to address issues you would like to consider. These could include (but are not limited to) working through business challenges and opportunities, having difficult conversations, time management, achieving short-term or long-term goals, lifestyle management, career development, relationship enhancement, spiritual growth, lifestyle management, life balance, and decision-making.
Our mission is to serve as a catalyst to equip, inspire, and support executive leaders in becoming better stewards of their businesses and personal lives. We will support you by:
- Using a client-centered focus
- Actively listening
- Asking questions
- Helping you explore options
- Helping you prioritize actions
- Asking about progress
- Being there at each step in the process
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Providing optional assessments
- Meeting in person, by phone, or by video conference
We aim to operate within a relationship of mutual respect and trust. The coaching process is personalized and makes use of vetted executive tools to help you clarify your goals and establish a clear strategy. Coaching can involve brainstorming, values clarification, the completion of written assignments, education, goal-setting, identifying plans of action, accountability, making requests, agreements to change behavior, examining lifestyles, and questioning. We coach face-to-face and/or via phone or webinar platform, like Skype or Zoom.
Executive coaching is a confidential relationship. The coach agrees to keep all information strictly confidential, except in those situations where such confidentiality would violate the law, where permission has been granted, and with respect to tracking names, hours coached, and contact information where necessary for coaching certification.
CEO’s, Executives, Business Leaders, and Emerging Leaders.
At Switzer Associates-Leadership Solutions, we help leaders, their teams and businesses to work through challenges, establish clear strategy, instill accountability, and provide access to key tools they need to help them move forward.
There can be many reasons why one might choose to work with an executive coach. The decision is as individual as the process. However, a few common reasons are:
- The desire to see an increase in personal leadership effectiveness or help in taking one’s business to the next level may spark the idea.
- Sometimes there are big changes that need to be made but the process seems overwhelming.
An executive coach can help bring clarity to the issues and a success strategy to help you attain your goals. Coaching is a personal process. You want to make sure you select the right coach for your needs and coaches want to work with clients that fit their style.
To help determine if coaching is what you need, start by asking a few key questions:
- What do you or your business hope to achieve through coaching? Clarifying your goals will provide key information to your coach and help you reach your desired outcome more effectively.
- Would you be able to value the fresh perspectives and viewpoint the collaborative process with a coach could provide?
- Are you ready to commit to the process of change, recognizing it will require both time and energy to reach your goals?
Our initial consultation is a complimentary, get acquainted session with no obligations. This will help us determine if we are the right fit for you.
Call us today at (916) 788-1094 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We wholeheartedly look forward to working with you and helping you maximize your personal and professional potential!
It can be valuable to get an unbiased, outside perspective on the issues that you believe are at the core of your concerns. Our business consulting process starts with your vision, then we provide insights and strategies to assist you. We will save you time by streamlining the process of getting from where you are to where you want to be. Additionally, we have access to vetted executive tools that we will use to help move you forward, resulting in real change with lasting results.
We start with an interview of the senior leader in order to identify the desired outcomes. From there we typically will use such methods as team interviews, team building assessments, and employee surveys which will be used to get to know the unique dynamic of your team, their strengths and their challenges. Once we have all this information, we will draft your customized Team Development Plan proposal and submit it for approval.
Workshop materials are then developed specifically from the approved Team Development Plan and activities are used that allow participants to have fun while yielding rich dialogue and experiential learning. These activities will also help teams identify opportunities for growth, prioritize issues, and develop strategies.
We will happily provide you with a complimentary initial consultation in order to assess the challenges you are facing and help determine if our services are a good fit.
Strategic processes are those processes that define a business and the methods that help move it forward. Switzer Associates works with businesses and executives to facilitate the top level strategic processes of an organization, such as: Strategic Thinking, Strategic Foresight and Strategic Planning.
The purpose of strategic thinking is to think differently in ways that provide insight as to where an organization is and foresight as to where it should be in the future.
Strategic foresight is a process that employs strategic thinking and environmental scanning to create a vision of a preferred future and begin making decisions today that will move the organization toward that preferred future.
It has been said, “Failing to plan is planning to fail.” Successful leaders are constantly thinking and planning for the future. We help you by facilitating the strategic planning process using an internal team.
Switzer Associates – Leadership Solutions maintains an office in the Roseville, CA area. This base of operations doesn’t limit our ability to coach or consult with clients from other areas as the bulk of our work is done via email, phone or Skype appointments. However, our Team Building Workshops are restricted to our region.
- We are proud to offer certified coaches who are highly experienced, well-educated and have their received their credential through the International Coach Federation.
- We provide a blend of services, from private Executive Coaching, to Business Consulting, Leadership Development, Team Building Workshops, and Marketing Strategy and Execution.
- We make use of a wide variety of business assessment tools, such as DiSC, Leadership 360 Assessments, Strong Interest Inventory Profile, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Conversational Intelligence and EQ in Action Profile.
- Our coaching is done through a personalized faith-based approach whenever appropriate and a portion of our business is committed to coming along side of Christian business leaders. We lead, work and encourage with biblical principles in mind.
At Switzer Associates-Leadership Solutions, our mission is to serve as a catalyst to equip, inspire, and support executive leaders in becoming better stewards of their businesses and personal lives. Our ideal clients are CEO’s, Executives and Business Leaders who have at least four employees and have grossed upwards of $500,000 a year. However, we have frequently worked with smaller and much larger organizations from various sectors.
Everything we do is aimed at helping leaders, their teams, and businesses be more effective and unlock the greatness they already possess inside.
Our company values are:
- Lead, work, and encourage with biblical principles in mind
- Demonstrate integrity in all interactions
- Value our relationship with each unique leader
- Exceed expectations for service in every dimension
- Invest in creating healthier communities
Our Founder, Dr. Merlin Switzer, has had a passion for leadership for more than 40 years. Switzer Associates – Leadership Solutions has devoted itself solely to the study and practice of leadership development and providing key executive resources since 2003.
The business environment relies heavily on interpersonal relationships, as a result there is great value to one’s ability to accurately identify what other people are feeling. This is Emotional Intelligence. Being able to do this well can result in greatly improved communication and maximized employee interactions. A leader with a high level of emotional intelligence can lead more effectively.